Garlic Roast Chicken
A wonderfully easy preparation of roast chicken, Lawrence Foods Garlic Spread adds an additional layer of flavor and texture to this moist chicken. A real crowd pleasing dish, this roast chicken pairs well with many sides or can be chopped into chicken salad and enjoyed later.
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Salt
- 6 qts water
- 5-8# Chicken
- Transbetter Garlic Spread #147013
- 1 Large Onion
- 1/2# Carrots
- 1/2# Celery
- Prepare brine by heating sugar slat and water to a boil, cool and add chicken in a large bag.
- Brine chicken overnight
- Smear chicken with Garlic Spread to cover entirely
- Place onions, carrots and celery in pan
- Place chicken on top
- Roast at 375F until internal temperature reaches 165F