Say olé to flavor and texture! Crisp, flavorful apples are glamorized in a flaky, tortilla shell and destined to please all. This recipe features Lawrence Foods Apple Orchard Fresh Fruit Filling® 126287. We invite you to download the PDF to view products details.
- Divide the Apple Orchard Fresh Fruit Filling® equally down the center of 8 flour tortillas
- Cover the filling with 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon (raisins may be added)
- Fold the sides of the tortilla into the center and roll it up
- Place 8 prepared tortillas into a half-size steam table pan
- In a sauce pan, add 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/3 cup of margarine and gently heat until the ingredients have combined
- Pour the sauce mixture over the enchiladas
- Bake at 350° F for 20 minutes or until golden brown